Hair bun is an elegant and chic hairstyle for any time of the day. It goes very well with every outfit. This hair style is perfect on a hot summer day or when you’re having a bad hair day. You can do this hairstyle in just a few minutes.
Here’s how to make an easy twisted hair bun:
Start with dry hair, brush to get rid of any tangles. Take a section from front right side. Twist it along the hair-line and pin it at the back. Do exactly the same on the left side. Remove the pins and tie both the twisted sections with an elastic band.
Now, gather all your hair in a ponytail. Separate the ponytail into 2 to 3 sections depending on the thickness of your hair. Twist each section around the ponytail and pin it into bun shape. Similarly you can create a side bun by making a side ponytail.
Finally spray a light hold spray to keep flyaways in place. If there are any loose pieces hanging, you can curl them with a curling iron. Also, you can add any accessory like headband for more trendy look.
There you have your easy twisted hair bun. Perfect for summer time !
Image Source : Pinterest.com
You might also like:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Reader Rating: 1 Votes