One of the hottest trends this year is nail art. Simple manicures have turned into glittery, jeweled and bold embellished nails as seen on runways and red carpets around the world. Designers have now brought up trends like stones, sequins, stick-on, french manicures with multiple colors and very sparkly embellishments.
Break all rules of wearing usual nail polish and enter into a new world of experimenting with colors and designs.
For an outstanding look, choose bold colors, glitzy gems and attractive prints. This requires special care and technique to apply stones to nails.You can get them done proffessionally at a salon for a perfect finish. There are many DIY options available which are affordable and the range is unlimited with all kind of alluring designs. All you need is a little practice, supplies and method to do it right.
Perhaps the most popular and easiest way for getting perfect nails is to use nail art stickers. They come is various sizes and has special glue that allows the design to stick to nails. It lasts for a long time and doesn’t require much time and hence, the best way to get nail art done at home. Choose designs that match your outfit and makeup. Another method is to apply your favorite nail polish color as base then paste stones in a pattern.
Nail art is not only for hands, see how cute it looks on feet :
What do you think about embellished nail art?
You might also like:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Reader Rating: 0 Votes