Do you get dry and tangled hair after shower? A simple natural solution to this problem is to use a leave in conditioner or a detangling spray. Store bought products contain a huge range of chemicals including silicones which makes your hair soft but damages your hair when used for a long time. In this post, we’ll tell you some easy homemade all natural leave in conditioners which also work as a detangler. These natural ingredients are guaranteed to repair damage and manage dry hair with frequent use.
Here’s how to make easy homemade leave in hair conditioner and detangler:
Coconut oil ( Melt solids in the microwave)
A spray bottle
Your favorite Essential oil for fragrance
Vitamin E oil or aloe vera gel ( optional)
Take your spray bottle and fill it with one cup of distilled water. Add two tablespoons of coconut oil, a few drop of your favourite essential oil and vitamin E oil/aloe vera gel and cover the lid. Shake the spray bottle well until all the ingredients are well combined. Your leave in conditioner/ detangler is ready to use. Spray it on your wet hair and use a wide tooth comb to detangle your hair.
This recipe requires a conditioner to make a leave in conditioner.
Distilled or Filtered water
Take your spray bottle and fill it up with distilled water, leaving 1/4th of the bottle empty.Next, Add in about 2 Tbsp of your conditioner. Finally, shake it well and use it on your damp hair.
You might also like:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Reader Rating: 0 Votes