Long and thick eyelashes enhance your eyes. If you’re not blessed with long and strong eyelashes then there are ways you can enhance your eyelashes.
Here are some easy tips to grow long and strong eyelashes.
- Eyelash extension is a quick way to get long eyelashes. It takes time to apply fake eyelashes and to make sure they are positioned properly. You can get eyelash extensions done professionally which lasts up to 4-6 weeks.
- A good diet and nutrition can do wonders for hair growth. Stress, smoking, lack of sleep, poor diet and toxins in our food can affect the health of your eyelashes just like your body. Vitamin and mineral supplements including amino acids make hair follicle more healthy and stronger. Anything that helps your hair growth will also grow your eyelashes.
- Use olive oil mixed with glycerin on your eyelashes to make them strong. Apply it at night and wash in the morning.
- Vitamin E oil and Vaseline can also make your eyelashes thick and strong. Take a clean eyelash brush to apply the product to your eyelashes at night and wash it in the morning with warm water.
- Use castor oil every night. Mix castor oil with coconut oil or any other oil of your choice. Do this every day and you’ll start noticing a visible difference within a few days.
- A decrease in blood flow to your eyelids makes your eyelashes weak. Message your eyelids to increase the flow of blood as blood transport nutrients to different parts of your body.
More for you