Who needs expensive facial mask when you can easily make your own all natural inexpensive mask at home. Yogurt works amazing on all skin types. For dry skin it moisturizes, exfoliates and gives you that healthy glow. On oily skin it helps to unclog and tighten pores. Yogurt is good for digestion, boosts immune system and provides you with good bacteria that helps digestion. Taken internally or applied on skin yogurt is a life saver.
Just like lemon juice, orange juice helps to lighten skin tone. It’s good for blemished,oily and acne prone skin. Oranges are rich in Vitamin C, Potassium, and Folic acid. Vitamin C produces collagen and improves elasticity of skin. A research revealed that drinking orange juice improves hair, skin and nails.
For a revitalizing yogurt and orange juice mask you’ll need:
1 teaspoon plain yogurt
Freshly squeezed juice from 1/4th slice of orange
Optional : 1 tsp honey or aloe pulp
Simply, mix everything in a small bowl. Apply on your face with your fingers or a mask brush. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with water.
Have you ever applied orange juice or yogurt on your face?
Comment below and let us know.
You might also like:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Reader Rating: 0 Votes