Beauty doesn’t have to leave you cash-strapped. While some beauty products are worth splurging on, there are a number of budget-friendly items that will help you achieve the clear skin you’ve been going for. It may come as a surprise for some, but you can actually score beauty products for under $15.
Below is a list of skin care products under $15 that will help you achieve clear skin:
- Beauty by Earth Facial Toner $14.24
- Thayers Alcohol-free Witch Hazel Toner $10.30
- Quinn’s Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel $14.95
- Humphrey’s Witch Hazel Astringent $12.16
- Dickinson’s Witch Hazel $9.36
1. Witch Hazel
Witch hazel is an astringent derived from the leaves and bark of Hamamelis Virginiana, otherwise called as common or American witch hazel. It is native to North America and some parts of Asia.
Witch hazel has been widely used for centuries due to its skin soothing properties. In fact, many beauty and health items include witch hazel as an ingredient as its astringent benefits and powerful antioxidant properties are known to prevent signs of aging and help speed healing. It can also help stop cellular damage, which can cause skin cancer, and remove bacteria living within the skin’s pores.
- PURE Rose Water(Moroccan)$9.49
- Teddie Organics Rose Water Facial Toner $10.88
- InstaNatural Rose Water Facial Toner $11.37
- Sally’s Organics Rose Water $13.28
- ROSE WATER TONER by Teak Naturals $10.97
2. Rose Water
Rose water is a favorite product of many beauty enthusiasts due to its generous benefits. Its anti-inflammatory properties are helpful in reducing the redness of the irritated skin and in getting rid of eczema, acne, and dermatitis.
Rose water can also help you achieve a clear skin as it helps revitalize, hydrate, and moisturize your skin, giving it a refreshed look. Its astringent-like properties also help tone the skin and clean your pores. You can also keep your wrinkles and fine lines at bay by using rose water.
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser $10.98
- Clean & Clear 2-Pack of Day & Night Face Wash $8.97
- The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam $7.30
- Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser for Oily Skin $5.36
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash $11.40
3. Facial Cleanser
Cleansing is more than just splashing water on your face. A facial cleanser plays an essential role in removing makeup, dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and other skin pollutants. It helps unclog pores and prevent skin woes such as acne. Since facial cleansers are also gentler than soap, it helps remove sebum and dirt without harming the natural moisture barrier of the skin.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Exfoliating Daily Scrub $5.28
- St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub $3.59
- Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off Exfoliator $11.99
- Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub $5.36
- Cosrx Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser $10.87
4. Brightening Facial Scrub
Scrubbing leaves your skin free from dirt, sweat, and oil. Dust that accumulates in your skin’s pores may not be removed by facial cleansers alone, but facial scrubs can get this job done successfully.
It also helps remove dead skin cells that make your skin appear tired and dry. In addition, facial scrubs exfoliate your skin, making it even more glowing.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater $7.00
- Eau Thermale Avène Thermal Spring Water 9.99
- Burt’s Bees Garden Tomato Toner $11.39
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water $14.16
- Neutrogena Alcohol And Oil-Free Toner $4.29
5. Pore Refining Toner
A pore refining toner visibly lessens your pores’ appearance. The Alpha and Beta Hydroxy formula of this beauty product is dermatologically tested to deliver noticeable results. Pore refining toners refine uneven, rough patches and remove dead surface skin; they then penetrate deep into your pores, making them look smaller and less evident. Pore refining toners leave your skin smooth, soft and refreshed.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Water Face Gel Moisturizer $14.99
- CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion 10.66
- Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, 10.09
- Burt’s Bees Daily Face Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin 9.99
- Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer Spf 30 8.99
A moisturizer can greatly help in boosting your skin’s hydration and preventing dullness and flaking. It also creates a protective moisture layer that lasts all day. Also, a moisturizer helps other anti-aging products work better with proper application.
- Green Leaf Naturals Aloe Vera Gel 12.30
- Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel 6.97
- Aloe Vera Gel by Kate Blanc. Organic 9.99
- Nature Republic New Soothing Moisture Aloe Vera Gel 7.15
- Aloe Vera Gel Pure Juice 9.08
7. Aloe Vera Gel
Just like witch hazel and rose water, aloe vera gel is packed with a number of benefits. It has cooling and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it a great remedy for a sunburned skin. It is also rich in mineral and antioxidants that help speed up healing.
If you are looking for an alternative for a moisturizer, aloe vera gel is your best bet. Some moisturizers leave a greasy film on the face which can be a complete nuisance. Aloe vera gel, on the other hand, softens your skin without clogging your pores. It’s also a great aftershave treatment to help heal small nicks or razor burn.
- Anjou Bentonite Clay Mask Powder Detox $7.99
- Redmond Clay – Bentonite Clay $9.99
- Majestic Pure Indian Healing Clay Powder $10.95
- L’Oreal Paris Skin Care Pure Clay Mask $8.07
- Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay $8.10
8. Mud Masks
Mud masks are packed with absorption properties. As they dry on your face, they suck up and absorb the oil and dirt that may have gathered in the crevices throughout the day. With regular use, mud masks can even avoid blemishes from forming.
Mud masks can also tighten your skin as it dries, removing all the unwanted impurities and oils. When correctly followed up with a toner and moisturizer, your skin can achieve a nicely toned look, leaving your skin looking youthful.
- The Ordinary Peeling Solution 30ml AHA 30% + BHA 2% $12.55
- Cosrx AhA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner $10.97
- Dermalure AHA / BHA Acne Cleanser $13.95
- Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner $14.00
- Paula’s Choice-SKIN PERFECTING 8% AHA Gel $9.50
9. BHA/AHA Treatment
A BHA/AHA treatment improves not just the look but the feel of your complexion as well. Its formula helps unclog pores, diminish white bumps, refine rough skin, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines without irritating your skin. It is an ideal beauty companion for anyone struggling with stubborn skin imperfections.
- Nexcare Acne Cover $5.98
- Mighty Patch Hydrocolloid Acne Absorbing Spot Dot $12.99
- COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch $4.97
- Clearasil Stubborn Acne Control 5in1 Pimple Patch $6.45
- Acne Care Pimple Spot Patch Hydrocolloid Absorbing Cover $12.30
10. Pimple Patches
Nobody wants to spot acne and pimple as they make the skin look dull. The good news is, there are available pimple patches you can avail in the market today. A pimple patch is applied over a zit on your face to cover it up. It absorbs oil and pus for faster healing, thus helping you regain your clear skin.
Whatever facial woes you aim to resolve, there’s a perfect beauty product available for you. For serious concerns though, it is best to seek the advice of a dermatologist. It is also important to keep a healthy lifestyle. Having a balanced diet, exercising regularly, and keeping your stress at bay will help you achieve a clear, healthy skin.