Your nails are made up of Keratin, the same protein as your hair. Everyone want their nails to grow fast and strong because they add beauty to your hands. Here are some ways to make your nails grow faster, strong and shinier.
Here is a list of essential health tips for Nails:
- Your nails are made of protein. It is important that you have a proper intake of protein rich foods such as eggs, meat and beans. You can also take drinking protein shakes or vitamin D supplements.
- Garlic is effective to make your nails grow fast. Apply garlic paste to your nails twice a week or simply cut a garlic clove in half and rub it on your nails. Its juices will be absorbed by the nail.
- Washing dishes can make your nails weak. Detergents can be harsh for your nails and affect its growth. To protect your fingers from harmful chemicals, always wear gloves.
- Trim your nails regularly to get rid of any weak parts and apply petroleum jelly before going to bed. Do not use nail polishes of ordinary brands, go for good brands and use nutrient filled polishes.
- Dry and dull nails are prone to breakage. Moisturize your nails with olive oil, take few drops of olive oil in your palm and rub it on your nails.
- Avoid biting and scratching your nails as it can make them weak.
- Avoid painting your nails with polishes than contain formaldehyde, toluene and sulfonamide. These chemicals are unhealthy for your nails.
You might also like:
Reader Rating: 0 Votes