If you’re dying to have that perfect hair, there’s no need to go for those pricey treatments that can only exhaust your finances faster than you can even get that hair you’re longing for. Instead, we have compiled together a list of helpful tips you can follow to get that perfect hair.
1. Use a moisturizing conditioner every time you wash. Just like your face, the skin on your scalp should be moisturized as well, especially if you want to have a healthy foundation where hair can grow. Doing so also prevents frizz, split ends, and even dryness.
2. Massage your scalp with vitamin E. To do so, buy a bottle of vitamin E capsules, take around a dozen capsules, and extract their contents into a bowl. Give your scalp a pre-shampoo treatment with the substance. This will help your hair become stronger and healthier.
3. Your diet can also affect your hair. By eating foods which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, you can give your hair a youthful and more vibrant shine.
4. Don’t stay too long under the sun. While it can give apparent damage to your skin, it also damages your hair as well – the difference is that you’ll find it really hard to tell. Therefore, to prevent sun damage, it’d be ideal to apply a leave-in conditioner on your hair. Also, if you want to go to the beach, applying a protectant with SPF onto your hair before you go out is recommended.
5. Apply just the right amount of heat on your hair. Using a blow dryer or flat iron can be a good idea to protect your hair, but overapplying heat will damage it instead. Before you even proceed to use an iron, make sure you put on a hair protectant first.
6. Use an overnight hair mask to give it that amazing shine. By coating your hair with a nourishing mask and leaving it overnight, you can get shiny and healthy hair by the time you wake up. Doing this regularly will give you perfect hair in no time!
7. Wash your hair using cold water. While this might surprise you, cold water can actually affect your hair the same way various heat styling methods can. It doesn’t have to be freezing cold though – just water at room temperature will do.
8. Eggs are among the best home remedies you can try to have soft and silky hair. Simply massage the yolk directly on your head or mix 3 egg yolks, 2 drops of vitamin E oil, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Leave it on your hair for around 10-12 minutes then wash thoroughly with shampoo afterward.
9. If your hair has been damaged, or if there’s excessive hair fall, you can use honey instead. Simply mix 2-3 drops of honey into your shampoo and use it for washing your hair.
10. Don’t use super tight hair ties for tying your hair. This will only cause your hair to become brittle, thereby leading to breakage.
11. Prevent daily washing of your hair. Daily washing will only cause all those essential oils in your hair to fade. Ideally, you want to wash your hair every 2-3 days to allow natural hair oils to replenish.
12. Brushing can effectively increase your hair’s natural luster. It also properly distributes the natural oils all over your hair. To achieve the best results, you want to use a natural-bristle hairbrush.
Make sure you follow these tips to achieve that perfect hair you’ve been always dreaming of. Use them on a regular basis to achieve that healthy shine and luster.