With leaves starting to change color, its time to get fall’s essential nail polish colors and make a statement. This season’s colors range from nudes, to metallics, dark colors to even glittery ones. Shattered or crackled nail polishes are also trending this fall.
Take a look at the top fall nail polish colors
Nude and beige
As seen in many fashion shows nude nail polish is the season’s must-have. They are classy and go very well with everything and everywhere. Now, there are many shades of nudes available. Choose shades that blend with your skin tone.
1. OPI – Fairytale Bride Otherwise Engaged
2. Lippmann Collection Nail Lacquer – Naked
3. Essie Sandy Beach
4. Zoya Nail Polish, Shay
Purple and deep colors
Colors are getting darker and bold this fall. For dramatics nails, go for deep royal shades. Maroon and dark seductive shades are the alternatives for black.
1. OPI Nail Polish Lincoln Park After Dark
2. Zoya Nail Polish Kelly
3. Essie New Fall 2011 Collection Carry On
Green and military-inspired colors
Green is another color that can go well with anything in your closet. The nail color doesn’t necessarily have to match the outfit, it looks a lot pretty if you mix rather than match.
1. Priti Nail Polish – Sweet Sultan
2. Butter LONDON 3 Free – Nail Lacquer British Racing Green
3. Zoya Nail Polish Kelly
4. Estee Lauder Nail Polish Metallic Sage Modern Mercury Collection Fall 2011
5. Essie nail color polish, sew psyched
Finding fall colors dull and boring? Don’t worry, sparkly and glittery nail polish is still in trend this fall. Metallic nail polishes are great to glam up any day outfit and perfect for going out. They add femininity without being too girly.
1. OPI Serena Glam Slam England, Your Royal Shine-ness
2. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour 529 Graphite Fall 2011 Collection
3. MAC JEANIUS Collection Nail Lacquer BIKER BLUE