Egg White Mask For Oily Skin
Egg white works amazing for oily skin. It helps to tighten the skin and shrink large pores. This mask will leave your skin glowing and firm. It’s a very simple mask you’ll need only a couple of ingredients to make this mask.
Here’s what you need to make an egg white mask for oily skin:
1 egg (separated)
Few drops of fresh lemon juice
- Take the egg white in a clean bowl. Add lemon juice and lightly whisk. Lemon juice help reduce the smell of egg.
- Make sure skin in properly cleansed. Rise with warm water to open up the pores.
- Dip your fingers into egg white mixture and gently apply it onto your skin. Apply it all over your face in circular upward motion.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes. It should be dry and hard.
- Wash it off with warm water and apply an oil free moisturizer for healthy and supple skin.
Image Source: Google Images