How To Shrink Large Pores
Our skin has thousands of pores. Pores are tiny hair follicles on our skin which keep our skin soft and nourished. Oil, dirt and clogged pores can stretch the pore making it appear large. Large pores can be difficult to remove but you can make them appear smaller. Many natural ingredients are effective to shrink large pores.
Here are some easy tips to shrink large pores:
- Egg white mask is an all natural mask which really works. Egg white tightens your skin and has acne fighting properties. Make a mask with 1 egg white and lemon juice and apply on your skin. Here is the full method(http://7beautytips.com/egg-white-mask-for-oily-skin/)
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural astringent. It is also used as toner when diluted with water. Dip a cotton ball in water and apple cider vinegar and apply all over your face. This toner will naturally tighten your skin, shrink large pores and reduce inflammation due to acne.
- Yogurt is an amazing cleanser which will help clear your pores. The lactic acid in yogurt dissolves impurities in pores and tighten them. Take a tablespoon of yogurt and apply on your face. Leave it on for 10 minutes then wipe off with a wet washcloth and rinse. Yogurt will also reduce fine lines and prevent wrinkles.
- Avoid over washing your face as it may dry out your face and pores will produce more oil to compensate.
- Make a baking soda and water paste. Apply on your face and gently massage in circular motions. Rinse after 30 seconds. Baking soda is an inexpensive exfoliator which fights acne and blackheads. This will keep your pores clean.
- Exfoliate regularly. Use natural exfoliants such as sugar, oatmeal and natural scrubs such as those containing walnut shell.
- There are many pore minimizing primers available which help to reduce the appearance of large pores before applying make up.
- After taking hot shower, splash cold water on your face to close the pores or rub an ice cube directly on your face.
What are your tips and tricks for large pores?
Image source: Google Images