Egg white works amazing for oily skin. It helps to tighten the skin and shrink large pores. This mask will leave your skin glowing and firm. It’s a very simple face mask; you’ll need only a couple of ingredients to make this mask.
Here’s what you need to make an egg white mask for oily skin:
One egg (separated)
Few drops of fresh lemon juice
- Take the egg white in a clean bowl. Add lemon juice and lightly whisk. Lemon juice will help reduce the smell of egg.
- Make sure your skin is properly cleansed. Rise with warm water to open up the pores.
- Dip your fingers into egg white mixture and gently apply it on to your skin. If you don’t want to get your hands messy, use a face mask brush. Apply it all over your face in circular upward motion.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Your skin should feel tight, and the egg will create a thin layer.
- Wash it off with warm water and apply an oil-free moisturizer for healthy and supple skin.