Gone are the days of thin fine eyebrows. Say hello to thick. bushy and bold eyebrows. Brows are serious business now. We see it on runways and red carpets, celebrities and models are rocking fuller brows. The thick eyebrow trend is more focused than clothes on runway.
Lets admit, we all want Cara Delevingne’s eyebrows. A good thick pair of eyebrows really frames your face and open your eyes. Over plucking de-shapes your brows and makes you look older. So, if you want to look younger go for thick natural eyebrows. Only pluck stray hair not the actual brow line. If your brows are naturally sparse, try using a brow growing oil and let them grow for a couple of months. Those are lucky who are naturally blessed with bushy eyebrows but if your brows are thin and sparse, you better fill them up. There are many eyebrow products available in the market.
The best way to fill your brow is by using brow gel, pencil, wax or powder. choose a color that’s lighter than your brows. Avoid black as it can look too heavy. Depending on your choice, the key to perfect brows is blending. Invest in a good eyebrow kit. To fill your brows, first load your brush with some product and start at the inner corner. Stroke the brush outward and lightly fill the arch as well. Never try to fill all your hair as it look too drawn on. Finally, set your brows with brow gel or clear mascara.
What do you think about this trend? Let us know.
Image source: Pinterest.com
You might also like:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Reader Rating: 1 Votes